Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A THANK YOU NOTE

THIS IS A NOTE I RECEIVED FROM ONE OF MY PAST BRIDES, I TRULY APPRECIATE THE KIND WORDS!

"I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for making my day so memorable. I was relieved to know that you had taken the reigns with everything on that important day so all I had to concentrate on was getting ready. I really appreciate how you went above and beyond with cleaning all of the sand off the deck. I was really not expecting that. When I arrived everything was perfect! Thank you so much for anticipating my needs and executing plans into action. That is what makes a great coordinator.....the ability to think on your feet and deal with a crisis situation before it gets out of hand. I really enjoyed working with you and if there is anything I can do for you in the future do not hesitate to ask."

Sincerely,

Mrs. Branch


A THANK YOU NOTE IS IN THE SPOTLIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment