Thursday, May 21, 2009

OMG CUPCAKES!!


OK this is my first official post on this site and yes it is regarding cupcakes. May I just say that I did a wedding a few weeks ago where the couple opted to do a cupcake tower instead of a traditional wedding cake and I JUST LOVED IT! Just ask my fiance and he will let you know that I talked about these cupcakes for a good week after the wedding and still brought them up randomly in conversations. Whats the obsession? Well this is definitely not a new concept since this has been a growing trend recently but there is something about doing a cupcake tower that is very modern and unique. The cupcake stand ended up being the focal point of this wedding reception decor and it really received such a great reaction from the guests. What I liked was that there was something for everyone.....vanilla/ chocolate/ strawberry flavors and did I mention the toppings? Some had huge chunks of caramel, some just had sprinkles others had fruit on top, they looked amazing and I am sure they tasted amazing also, but I wouldn't know I just set them up, but I was definitely toying with the idea of going to that baker and picking a few up for myself! The cupcake would be a great treat really for any event. Cute and customized for all guests to enjoy! CUPCAKES ARE IN THE SPOTLIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment